Host site 3 (KIT)
Authors: Andreas Niebel
TOTeM 38, also entitled Gas Analysis Workshop 2013, was organised in the context of the FP7 EU funded project - “Biofuels Research Infrastructure for Sharing Knowledge” – BRISK.
The objective of the meeting was twofold:
- To present the state of the art in measurement techniques (sampling and analysis) for tar and organic sulphur compounds in raw gas outlets from gasifiers
- To launch the BRISK programme to perform round robin testing of existing techniques
The TOTeM was accommodated as a 1-day event within the 21st European Biomass Conference and Exhibition (EBCE21) held in Copenhagen during June 3-7 2013. Some 50 delegates attended.
The BRISK partners’ primary interest is in raw gas outlets from gasifiers. The meeting was promoted to a broad range of organisations involved with sampling and analysis of tars and sulphur compounds in hot gas streams.
Along with copies of the presentations made during the TOTeM, users may find here the TOTeM programme, the delegate list and the introductory comments as well as the meeting conclusions.
- 01 Poster Defoort New online method for tar quantification by MS GAW
- 02 Poster Kleinhappl Mechanisms accumulative sampling GAW
- 03 Poster Sarossy Analytical strategies for tar characterization in an LT-CFB gasifier GAW
- 04 Poster Gredinger Fluidized Bed Research Facilities for Gasification at IFK GAW
- 05 Poster Kleinhappl Capture efficiencies solvent GAW
- 06 Poster Pushp Impactor measurements in tar laden gas GAW
- 07 Poster Gil Tar Sampling and analysis according CEN TS 15439 GAW
- 08 Poster Ahmadi Svensson Tar sampling and analysis Methods GAW
- 09 Poster Basset Syngas pollutants analysis Gaya project GDF-SUEZ CRIGEN GAW
- 10 TOTeM 38 Introduction 1 – Background to Workshop YN – D121-y-27 part 1a
- 11 TOTeM 38 Introduction 2 – TOTeM’s Objectives and Format NF – D121-y-27 part 1b
- 12 TOTeM 38 Programme – D121-y-27 part 2
- 13 TOTeM 38 Delegate List – D121-y-27 part 3
- 14 Tar measurements
- 15 Sulphur measurements
- 16 VTT’s observations on tar measurements
- 17 Tar_Protocol_CEN_TS_15439
- 18 Background to round robin process and introduction of candidate test facilities
- 19 Host site 1 (PSI)
- 20 Host site 2 (ECN)
- 21 Host site 3 (KIT)
- 22 TOTeM 38 Conclusions
Download PDFNiebel, A. (2013) Host site 3 (KIT).