Alternatively, why not take a look through some of our most recent content?
- German government agrees €177.5 billion climate and transformation fund to be spent over next four years
- Chesapeake Energy exiting oil to focus on natural gas
- Latvia latest country to have Russian gas imports suspended, while German Chancellor Olaf Scholz expresses frustration at failure of Gazprom to raise Nord Stream gas flows
- GE wins US funding to develop hydrogen applicable gas turbines at 67% combined cycle efficiency
- ExxonMobil to sell assets of four onshore oilfields in Nigeria
- Inflation Reduction Act to fund large range of energy-related activities and incentives