Alternatively, why not take a look through some of our most recent content?
- IFRF-supervised student to investigate the ‘Allam-Fetvedt Cycle through Centre for Doctoral Training
- New Horizon 2020 project to look at potential role of hydrogen and ammonia in P2X2P solutions
- Industrial Combustion Journal – Blast from the past
- Why is an energy company paying its customers to use more electricity? An expert explanation
- Mexican government facing international criticism over moves to exert more state control over power sector
- Global oil supply to fall to nine-year low as producers react to low prices