Alternatively, why not take a look through some of our most recent content?
- A review of ‘The “New Energy Economy”: An Exercise in Magical Thinking’ published by the Manhattan Institute
- Energy-from-waste: new UK government strategy points the way forward
- IFRF’s National Committee events in 2019
- Call for papers for the 2019 General Meeting and PIESA-IERE South Africa Forum
- European oil majors’ push into electricity a hedging of bets
- Japanese panel recommends developing cheaper clean hydrogen to achieve national carbon neutrality by 2050