Experimental and CFD investigation of industrial burners fed with hydrogen-enriched fuels in flameless regime – C. Galletti, M. Schiavetti, I Riccardi, L. Tognotti
Authors: C. Galletti, M. Schiavetti, I Riccardi, L. Tognotti
Click on the name of the session to see the list of presentations given in that session. Then to download a presentation in Portable Document Format, click the pdf icon in the header.
The first Members’ Conference to be organised by the new Italian-based IFRF, this year’s event took place in Pisa from 13th to 15th June. As its timing coincided with the relocation of the Foundation after 50 years in IJmuiden in the Netherlands, it was fitting that the conference theme should both mirror the original and immutable objectives set for the IFRF, and bring participating members into a new era.
When the IFRF was first established, the environmental concerns were smoke and fume. Now the hot issues relate to national and international limits on specific gaseous and particulate emissions, an unimaginable environmental issue 50 years ago.
The new regulatory environment has produced new challenges and opportunities for the IFRF. The 15th Members’ Conference provided the opportunity to share in an exchange of related technical information and a platform to seek out mutually advantageous opportunities to cooperate in the R&D programmes needed to address these issues.
As usual, attendance at the conference was reserved for IFRF Members and invited guests. Over 120 delegates attended a very lively and social event at the Hotel Santa Croce in Fossabanda, close to the Pisa city centre. Technical content included a number of keynote addresses as well as podium, breakout and poster sessions and a visit to the new IFRF Research Facility at Livorno.
- 01 Experimental and CFD investigation of industrial burners fed with hydrogen-enriched fuels in flameless regime – C. Galletti, M. Schiavetti, I Riccardi, L. Tognotti
- 02 Investigations on the modelling assumptions for NOx emissions calculations in mild Combustion of Natural Gas – M. Mancini, P. Schwoeppe & R. Weber
- 03 Designing and Manufacturing of a Lab-Scale Tubular Flow Reactor for Mild Combustion Studies – P Sabia and A Cavaliere
- 04 Development and application of regenerative burner systems – K Aoki
- 05 Tenova FlexyTech® burners: flameless combustion technology for low NOx reheating furnace – E Malfa, M Fantuzzi et al
- 06 Minimizing NOx Emissions From Reheating Furnaces – E Malfa, M Fantuzzi et al
- 07 Velocity and temperature medurements in a laboratory scale furnace operating in flameless (mild) combustion regime – C Rottier et al
- 08 Experimental studies on flameless oxidation of pulverised coal under air staging conditions – D Ristic et al
- 09 Optimisation of conventional biomass combustion system by applying flameless oxidation – A Shuster et al
- 10 Industrial applications of high efficiency combustion – P Pronk, B Lewis et al
- 11 The use of permeable ceramic panels to improve the performance of a high temperature furnace fired by a recuperative burner – RJ Tucker, M Holmes et al
Download PDFGalletti, C., Schiavetti, M. and Tognotti, I. R. L. (2007) Experimental and CFD investigation of industrial burners fed with hydrogen-enriched fuels in flameless regime – C. Galletti, M. Schiavetti, I Riccardi, L. Tognotti.