Alternatively, why not take a look through some of our most recent content?
- Memories of former IFRF Investigator John Smart (1958-2021)
- Climate change forcing coal comeback in many regions
- Artificial intelligence is key enabler of the energy transition
- High natural gas prices in Europe could see curbs on industry and/or switching to coal
- Grid resilience to become even more essential as more of the economy electrified
- Australia to avoid blackouts from planned coal retirements, with gas, batteries and renewables filling the void