Alternatively, why not take a look through some of our most recent content?
- Re-opening of Call for Abstracts for re-scheduled 1st FERIA Conference, UK
- Japan’s green growth plan targets large expansion of renewables, hydrogen, and ammonia, as well as continued role for nuclear
- Financial Times outlines five ‘things to watch’ in the oil industry this year
- Planned coal power investment in Asia dropping rapidly, according to analysis by Global Energy Monitor
- Russia pursuing new oil production while uncertainty surrounds US oil shale sector
- Opinion piece argues that metals mining needs to be prioritised to enable green energy transition