‘TOTeM45 – Gas turbines for future energy systems’ is the latest Topic Orientated Technical Meeting from IFRF.
In two weeks (3rd-4th September) we will be at Cardiff University, UK with a host of exciting speakers from both industry and academia. Today we can announce the final programme, complete with presentation titles. Click here to download the full TOTeM45 programme.
This two-day event has keynote speeches from Prof. Khawar Syed, Infosys, Switzerland and Dr. Richard Marsh, Cardiff University, UK plus four technical sessions on:
- Gas turbines for flexible power – operational flexibility, fuels flexibility
- Gas turbines for storage-to-power – role in power-to-gas schemes, ammonia concepts
- Gas turbines for safe, decarbonised power – incremental efficiency improvement, exhaust gas recirculation, carbon capture options, hydrogen safety
- Manufacturing the gas turbines of tomorrow – additive manufacturing, new materials.
Additionally, delegates will have dinner and a tour of Cardiff Castle plus the chance to visit the Gas Turbine Research Centre in Port Talbot, and either Baglan Bay CCGT Power Station or the Baglan Hydrogen Research and Demonstration Centre.
This is a key event in the combustion calendar. IFRF currently holds a TOTeM each year and these events are renowned for bringing academia and industry together in order to drive the topics forward.
People who should be attending this event include:
- End-users, designers and suppliers
- Process and system engineers and consultants
- Energy suppliers
- R&D/technology developers
- Universities and research institutes
- Trade associations
- Energy policy makers
IFRF is offering discounts for members of IFRF, FERF and APGTF plus there is also a student discount.
So, head over to the TOTeM45 Eventbrite page (here) and book your tickets today – and we’ll see you in a couple of weeks!