We are pleased to inform you that the next IFRF Members’ Conference No. 18 entitled “Flexible and Clean Fuel Conversion in Industry” will take place on 1st to 3rd June 2015 close to Munich in Germany.
The conference is organized together with Technical University of Munich and will be held at the Kardinal-Döpfner-Haus, the historic monastery in Freising.
The conference will focus on the topics such as:
- Flexibility of combustion systems
- Gasification of coal and biomass
- Fuel characterization: bio-, fossil, and secondary fuels
- Ash/mineral matter and related problems
- Oxygen Combustion and other technologies for carbon capture and storage
- New combustion concepts and their application
- Ultra low NOx boilers and heaters for different applications
- Flame to flame interaction when retrofitting ultra low NOx burners
- Heat flux profiles in furnace or boiler when retrofitting ultra low NOx burners.
- Matching for new/revamped/upgraded applications: flame and combustion chamber matching for new or revamped furnaces; burner-boiler matching for new or upgraded boilers
- Air-pollution control techniques for industrial combustion systems
- Flares performance and technology for Oil & Gas and other sectors
- Combustion modelling validation and uncertainties quantification (comprehensive codes and sub-models)
- Diagnostics and in-flame measurement techniques
The event will offer a combination of Podium Sessions including invited Keynote Lectures, small group Breakout Sessions related to the major themes, as well as Poster and Exhibition opportunities. Special Sponsorship packages are also on offer.
The IFRF is now seeking abstract proposals (250±50 words) for presentation at the podium, poster and exhibition sessions. Proposals should be sent to Izabela Reszewicz at email@example.com.
For more information please see the conference brochure at IFRF Website. If you have any additional queries please contact us.