A First Announcement and Registration Form have been published for TOTeM 39-Oxy-coal Combustion which is being organized for the EC co-funded RELCOM Project on June 18th and 19th 2013 in Pisa.
The two day event features keynote addresses on the current status of Oxy-coal Combustion research and application, as well as reviews on specific Oxy-coal technologies including:
- Coal characterisation in oxy/RFG
- Flame ignition and stabilisation
- Burner development for Oxy-coal
- Heterogeneous phenomena in oxy/coal combustion
- Radiation and heat transfer modelling
- Heavy Metals
- Modelling and scaling of Oxy-coal Flames
- High Temperature Corrosion
- Pressurised Oxy-coal combustion
As always with IFRF TOTeMs there will be ample opportunities to discuss research needs and priorities.
As the date coincides with an important Pisan festival it is vital that hotel bookings be made immediately. Please consult the IFRF Events Calendar for more information and to download the necessary documentation.