The Flame Days is the Nordic meeting point for everybody involved in combustion or combustion related processes. The conference is arranged by the Swedish and Finnish National Committees of International Flame Research Foundation (IFRF) and the Scandinavian-Nordic Section of the Combustion Institute (CINS).
The Nordic Flame Days involves typical combustion related topics like:
– Combustion concepts including for example co-combustion, high-temperature combustion, pressurized combustion, and more
– Gasification of coal and biomass
– Fuel characterization
– Diagnostic and in-flame measurement techniques
– Combustion process modelling and optimization
– Flexibility of thermal fuel conversion systems
– Emission control and CO2 mitigation
– Ash management and other residues
Nordic Flame Days First Announcement is avaiable on the IFRF Calendar. Abstracts are invited and should be received by 29 May. All details you will find also on dedicated conference website: http://flamedays2015.sfrc.se/.