MNM to become fortnightly in 2012
From the first 2012 issue which will be delivered on Monday 9 January 2012, MNM will become a fortnightly publication. A number of new editorial features will be introduced and, as soon possible these will be offered in user friendly new packaging which will further enhance the reading experience for MNM followers.
In the short term we are delighted to announce that the new MNM publication will offer:
- A regular monthly update from the Livorno experimental area
- Intermittent reports from the Supervisor of Research Neil Fricker
- A monthly newsbrief from IFRF Director Leo Tognotti
- Timely updates on the new RELCOM and BRISK projects
- A wrap up of international combustion news and views provided by the IFRF’s Australia based contributor Patrick Lavery
We also intend to feature regular contributions from the IFRF National Committees and news from Member organisations.
Readers who have other suggestions about MNM content are welcome to contact the IFRF’s Tracey Biller.