January always seems to encourage us to look back in order to shape our next stride forward. So with that in mind, here is a look back at the papers published in last year’s Industrial Combustion Journal and an inspiring call to you all to send us your papers for 2018 in order for us to share more thoughts and findings.
Find out how to propose a paper to the Industrial Combustion Journal here and see below the papers we published last year:
- ‘The Impact of Natural Gas Quality on Large-Scale Combustion Processes in Thermal Processing Industries and Power Generation’
Jorg Leicher, A Giese, K Gorner
- ‘Use of RANS and LES Turbulence Models in CFD Predictions for Industrial Gas-fired Combustion Applications’
Joseph D. Smith, Ph.D., Bradley R. Adams, Ph.D., Robert E. Jackson, Ahti J. Suo-Anttila, Ph.D.
- ‘Characterisation of Epoxidation of Palm Kernel Oil based on Crude Oleic Acid’
Mohd Jumain Jalil, Siti Khatijah Jamaludin, Intan Suhada Azmi, Ahmad Rafizan Mohammad Daud
- ‘The Changing Scene of Natural Gas and Alternative Fuels’
- ‘IFRF – Past, Present and Future: 70 years of the International Flame Research Foundation’
Thank you to all of our authors and we hope to see your name on this list next year!
Click here to find out more about our online publication the Industrial Combustion Journal.