Today is our last Publication “Monday” in 2004.
We would like to present our compliments to:
- All Individual Members of the IFRF,
- All IFRF Joint Committee and National Committee Officers,
- All Members of our Scientific and Technical Advisory Group,
- The Editorial Boards of the Handbook and the Journal,
- All Open Publication Subscribers,
- Everyone who has work for us and with us,
- And of course – All our friends:
- We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continuing support in 2004.
- We send you our best wished for the coming holiday season.
- Finally we hope that you all will have a healthy, a happy, and a prosperous 2005!
We will recommence publication on Monday 10th January 2005.
As we noted last week, all IFRF facilities at IJmuiden will be closed for the Christmas-New Year break on Friday 24th December. The Communications Centre and Administration Office will re-open again on Monday 3rd January 2005. If you have any messages for the IFRF during that period – email us at email@example.com – Meanwhile we are still around up to Friday.