The third International Workshop on Oxy-Fuel Combustion will focus on combustion of solid fuels in air and CO2/O2-atmosphere. It addresses researchers in industry, universities and research centres concerned with solid fuel combustion and heat transfer processes. The main topics of this workshop are:
- Reaction of solid fuel particles in air and oxy fuel atmosphere
- Turbulent combustion in air and oxy fuel atmosphere
- Heat and mass transfer processes during solid fuel combustion
- CFD modeling and validation for burner and boiler development
You are invited to present your research work, either for a talk or a poster presentation. The deadline for abstract submission is December 1st, 2019 and the notification of acceptance December 13th, 2019.
Please send an abstract including title, authors affiliation and the outline of maximum 350 words (optional 1 figure) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Selected contributions may be published in a special issue of Fuel.
Confirmed speakers for keynote lectures:
- Mohamed Pourkashanian (IFRF General Secretary and University of Sheffield, UK)
- Mikko Markus Hupa (IFRF Co-opted Specialist and Abo Akademi Finland)
- Hartmut Spliethoff (Technische Universität München)
- Pisi Lu (SmartBurn LLC)
- Peter Glarborg (Technical University of Denmark)
Date and Venue:
The workshop will take place from March 4th to 5th 2020 at Schloss Montabaur in Montabaur (Germany). For further information and registration go to 3rd Int. Workshop on Oxy-Fuel Combustion.
View the information brochure here.