The second International Workshop on Oxy-Fuel Combustion will focus on combustion of solid fuels in air and CO2/O2-atmosphere. It addresses researchers in industry, universities and research centres concerned with solid fuel combustion and heat transfer processes. The main topics are:
- Reaction of solid fuel particles in air and oxy-fuel atmosphere
- Turbulent combustion in air and oxy-fuel atmosphere
- Heat and mass transfer processes during solid fuel combustion
- CFD modelling and validation for burner and boiler development
They are offering the opportunity to present research work, either as a talk or a poster presentation. The deadline for abstract submission is 20th October 2017 and the notification of acceptance is 3rd November, 2017. Please send an abstract including title, authors affiliation and the outline of maximum 350 words to email@example.com. Please note they intend to publish selected contributions in a special issue of Fuel.
Confirmed speakers for keynote lectures are:
- María U. Alzueta, Universidad Zaragoza, Spain
- Richard Axelbaum, Washington University in St. Louis, USA
- Tiziano Faravelli, Politecnico de Milano, Italy
- Thomas H. Fletcher, Brigham Young University, USA
- Varun Rai, The University of Texas at Austin, USA
For more information please visit their website.