IFRF just closed the collection of abstracts for the 18th Members’ Conference. We are delighted by your interest and a high number of very good abstracts. We would like to thank all the authors for providing them for this conference. We are starting to finalise the programme and the confirmation of the oral presentations will be circulated soon.
We would like to highlight some interesting keynotes as well at this point:
- Hellmuth Brueggemann from Alstom with the keynote about new requirements for coal combustion systems
- Prof. Hartmut Spliethoff from Technical University of Munich, currently the president of IFRF with his keynote
- Prof. Nick Syred from Cardiff University with his keynote about advances in the understanding of and Interactions of Swirling Flows with Combustion
- Wiebren de Jong from Technical University of Delft with the keynote about combustion and gasification of 2nd generation biomasses and biofuels.
- Sauro Pasini from Enel with their perspective of the developments in combustion and energy production.
We look forward to meeting you in June in Freising!