The third International Workshop on Oxy-Fuel Combustion will focus on combustion of solid fuels in air and CO2/O2-atmosphere. It addresses researchers in industry, universities and research centres concerned with solid fuel combustion and heat transfer processes. The main topics of this workshop are:
- Reaction of solid fuel particles in air and oxy fuel atmosphere
- Turbulent combustion in air and oxy fuel atmosphere
- Heat and mass transfer processes during solid fuel combustion
- CFD modeling and validation for burner and boiler development
Confirmed speakers for keynote lectures:
- Mohamed Pourkashanian (IFRF General Secretary and University of Sheffield, UK)
- Mikko Markus Hupa (IFRF Co-opted Specialist and Abo Akademi Finland)
- Hartmut Spliethoff (Technische Universität München)
- Pisi Lu (SmartBurn LLC)
- Peter Glarborg (Technical University of Denmark)
Date and Venue:
The workshop will take place from March 4th to 5th 2020 at Schloss Montabaur in Montabaur (Germany). For further information and registration go to 3rd Int. Workshop on Oxy-Fuel Combustion.
View the information brochure here.