We are pleased to share with you the full programme of TOTeM46: Waste-to-energy – status and perspectives of technologies. Download your copy here.
This new programme gives you the details of the speakers and their talks including:
- Waste-to-Energy for the sustainable management of waste
- Waste combustion on a grate
- Assessment of Alternative Thermal Waste Treatment Technologies with focus on Chemical Recycling of plastic waste
- Significance and challenges for flue gas treatment systems in waste incineration
- The new BREF on Waste Incineration
- The Flameless Pressurized Oxycombustion: innovation of fundamentals
- The use of waste as fuel in the cement industry
Download the TOTeM46 programme here and join us in Pisa next month.
TOTeM46: New sponsor
We are also pleased to announce a new sponsor for TOTeM46 – Solvay.
Solvay is an advanced materials and specialty chemicals company, committed to developing chemistry that address key societal challenges. SOLVAir® handles the cleaning of exhaust gases with simple, innovative and efficient flue gas treatment solutions. Their priority is their customers’ industrial, business and environmental performance. Over the past 30 years, their international team of experts and engineers has developed a series of specific sodium-based solutions to remove acid gases (HCl, SOx, HF…) from exhaust for all types of industries such as energy from waste, industrial, marine and energy production.
For more information visit their website.
If you would like to learn more about them and the latest developments in waste-to-energy, join us at the TOTeM46 event by booking your tickets here or contacting us.